The limited collection of BSU is dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Belarusian State University.
The opening of the leading higher educational institution of Belarus took place on the 30 of October 1921. The design of watches was developed by Olga Fedorovna Korzhenevich, a teacher at the Faculty of Social and Cultural Communications. The limited collection is represented by 100 pieces of watches.
The set includes a designer box with a congratulatory leaflet on behalf of the rector of the Belarusian State University.